Alternate Live Webinar Connection
If you are having problems seeing or hearing the video program, here are some troubleshooting steps:
Issues with Internet connection
You will have a more stable and faster live webinar experience if your computer is connected to a wired internet connection (cable modem, Ethernet, etc) instead of a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection.
Video stopping and starting frequently
- Refresh the web page that has the live video playing, or try a different Internet browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome).
- Close and re-open your Internet browser, – then re-open the live webinar page
- If you’re using a slower Internet connection, try closing any other open Internet browsers, tabs, and computer software applications.
Audio is missing
Make sure your audio is selected to go through the proper channel, earphones, speakers, etc – and make sure your audio is not turned all the way down (or muted).
- Right-click on the video player window and select “Settings”.
- Select the “screen” icon from the choices at the bottom of the window that appears (it’s the leftmost option).
- Uncheck “Enable hardware acceleration”.
- Close and re-open your browser.
Check your Flash video player settings
- Select the Apple menu > System Preferences… and select Sound.
- Check to make sure the sound output and hardware preferences are set correctly.
iOS video problems
To set whether Safari blocks cookies in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies and choose Always Allow. More information and instructions on earlier iOS versions is available from Apple.