As a follow-up to the mobile data collection session at the Mobile Conference last November, a series of hands-on workshops are being offered on mobile phone applications for global health and development. These are open to anyone interested in using these platforms.
Introduction to Crowdmap and FrontlineSMS
Led by Tom Marentette, Initiative for Global Development and Office of Information Technologies
Friday, March 20th (DeBartolo 311) & Friday, March 27th (DeBartolo 228)
Please bring your cell phone and laptop!
These workshops are sponsored by:
- Center for Social Research
- Eck Institute for Global Health
- Initiative for Global Development
- Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Office of Information Technologies